Ethical Hacking Course FAQs
Ethical hacking, also known as penetration testing or pen testing, White Hat Hacking is legally breaking into computers and devices to test an organization's defenses. It's among the most exciting IT jobs any person can be involved in.
- When you say Ethical Hacking, it is all about using your skills for positive purpose. Ethical Hacker means hacker with rules he/she will not hack anyone without permission they actually work for a company they get payment for making that company unhackable.
- Instead your question should be “ Could hacking later be misused? The answer is Yes, a person can use his skills for good or bad purpose. It's completely up to him/her, how they are using their skills. Hackers have exceptional skills which can always be misused however we never endorse these kind of actions.
- Ethical Hacking have a bright career options so it's better to use these skills in Ethical way to secure someone's IT assets.
- Ethical Hacking can be misused too, but that goes against the very purpose of Ethical Hacking and Country Law. Then the person will be a Black Hat hacker(Cyber Criminal) if he/she misuse Ethical Hacking.
No, you have to learn all 20 Modules to become Certified Ethical Hacker.
- A Laptop.
- Greater than 8 GB or 16 GB Ram and 256 GB SSD (Solid-state drive).
- VMware Workstation Or Virtual Box ( Software ).
- Compatible Wi-Fi Adaptor For Kali Linux.(Optional, this device will be required according to our Ethical Hacking Course)
- Basic Computer Knowledge on Linux OS.
- Basic Knowledge Of Computer Fundamental
- If you don't have any education level then also you can join this course in SB Computer without any eligibility. But you need some technical knowledge so that it will be easy to understand some terminology.
- Technical Knowledge includes : Basic Fundamental Knowledge Of Computer, Basic Networking (Application Layer,TCP/IP,SSH,SSL), Basic Programming (any),etc.
- If you are recently studying in plus 2 or above then it will be a very plus point for you.
After the completion of this training, one can aim at becoming
- IT Security Specialist
- IT Security Consultant
- Penetration Tester
- Computer Forensics Analyst
- Intrusion Analyst
- Infosec Analyst
- Cyber Security Engineer
- Computer Network Defense (CND) Analyst / Auditor
- CND Infrastructure Support / Incident Responder
- Businesses & Hiring Managers
- Homeland Security Specialist
- IT Auditor
- Site Administrator
The only limit to learn Ethical Hacking is your patience, enthusiasm, and persistence. If you have all of this then you are good to go.
The answer to this question depends on your target computer systems and platforms. Some programming languages are used to develop for only specific platforms. As an example, Visual Basic Classic (3, 4, 5, and 6.0) is used to write applications that run on Windows operating system. It would, therefore, be illogical for you to learn how to program in Visual Basic 6.0 when your target is hacking Linux based systems.
Programming languages that are useful to hackers
- HTML Purpose Web hacking (Login forms and other data entry methods on the web use HTML forms to get data. Been able to write and interpret HTML, makes it easy for you to identify and exploit weaknesses in the code.)
- PHP Purpose Web hacking(PHP is one of the most used web programming languages. It is used to process HTML forms and performs other custom tasks. You could write a custom application in PHP that modifies settings on a web server and makes the server vulnerable to attacks.)
- SQL Purpose Web hacking(Using SQL injection, to by-pass web application login algorithms that are weak, delete data from the database, etc.)
- Python, Ruby, Bash, Perl Purpose Building tools & scripts(They come in handy when you need to develop automation tools and scripts. The knowledge gained can also be used in understand and customization the already available tools.)
- C & C++ Purpose Writing exploits, shell codes, etc.(They come in handy when you need to write your own shell codes, exploits, root kits or understanding and expanding on existing ones. )
- Java, CSharp, Visual Basic, VBScript Purpose Other uses(The usefulness of these languages depends on your scenario.)
You need to understand the basics of networking, such as the following.
- Public v Private IP
- Routers and switches
- OSI model (Application Layer)
- MAC addressing
- To get admission on SBCoomputer for Ethical Hacking Course you can directly message us in our Whats App or Viber Number: 9851226464 or you can visit us at our office New Baneshwor, Kathmandu, Nepal.