Corona Virus In Nepal
The corona virus COVID-19 is affecting 196 countries and territories around the world and 1 international conveyance (the Diamond Princess cruise ship harbored in Yokohama, Japan). The day is reset after midnight GMT+0.
Cases Per Million
Corona Virus Live Updated Cases All Around The World
Sort by confirmed numbers.
|Country or Region||Cases||Deaths||Recovered|
As we all know Covid-2019 (Corona Virus) is getting worse that has never seen in the history before. It has declared as a pandemic by WHO and has been Wide-Spread to 190 countries in the world out of 197 countries. This virus was first seen in Hubei province of china, in Wuhan City. It’s a flu can transmit to people. But this will not transmitted by air, The person who is suffering from this new virus when he/she cough or sneeze and when a healthy person get contact with this injected droplets they might be get infected by the virus. Let’s not talk about the losses of lives and illness as we all know disease are to cause loss to human health and lives. As it is said ‘Crisis and opportunity are like two sides of a coin, and it comes parallelly’.
- Be prepared but not worry
- Take precautions but not fear
- Stop Panicking- Start preparing
- Stop Gathering- Start Isolating
Both worry and fear are the elements to make people mentally weak and make them helpless and hopeless. Therefore, You can view the Corona Virus Live Updates through our site and now we will discuss here on its symptoms and prevention measures in detail.
People may be sick because of the virus for 1 to 14 days before developing symptoms. The most common symptoms of corona virus disease (COVID-2019) are fever, tiredness, and dry cough. Most people (about 80%) recover from the disease without needing special treatment.
More rarely, the disease can be serious and even fatal. Older people, and people with other medical conditions (such as asthma, diabetes, or heart disease), may be more vulnerable to becoming severely ill.
- difficulty breathing (severe cases) Source: World Health Organisation (WHO)
- Wash hands regularly for 20 seconds, with soap & water or alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a disposable tissue or flexed elbow when you cough or sneeze. Use mask if possible.
- Stay home and self-isolate from others in the household if you feel unwell
- As far as possible minimise the use of Bank notes and dollars for buying things, take advantage of digital currency, bank cards, cash wallets or top-up. For instance, ask for top-up balance in your mobile, instead of scratching recharge card.
- Participate on general awareness to the people who are in need of the information and make your community safe, it will make your country safe, ultimately world will be safe and liveable.
- Touch your eyes, nose, or mouth if your hands are not clean
- Fake vs Real News: Never go after fake news, wait for the news that has been confirmed from the authentic source. In other way, Please be aware of broken news and breaking news.
- Don’t publish, speak or transmit the views or your opinion that may affect other people mentally, affect their race, community, gender, age or sex. It is also the time to show your Moral values and be a good global citizen.
Most effective Cure discovered till the date for COVID-19(Corona Virus) is best explained by this picture below. Please take it regularly and strictly.
According to the Python data Analysis and Python Prediction for Corona Virus. The corona virus spreading data shows that:
It’s effect will decrease from March 30 20’20.
On April 13 to April 24 20’20 Doctors, Scientists will get its antidote or the virus will destroy by the nature.
After 24 April 20’20 the virus will totally gone from the earth.